Friday, October 21, 2011

True Love



Reason # 879,431 that I love my significant other:

We have a cat (don’t judge).  This cat is sometimes more angelic than you would believe, and no matter how much you may dislike cats, you would fall in love

Other times, she gets locked in the bathroom and we pretend we don’t know her.  Last night, she chewed through the wire of one of our speakers.  That was one of those times.

So today, I have a wonderful day off work.  I plan on sleeping in and lounging all day.  The man of the house still has to work.  After getting ready, he picked up the cat (not in the angelic mode today) and quietly shut the door to keep her out of the bedroom (and from eating my hair while I sleep).

This sounds so simple, but I guarantee I fell asleep smiling. 

Boys, it sounds stupid, but please do these things for girls.  It was so darn thoughtful and I’ve been sending happy loving vibes his way all day because of it.

Just wanted to share my fantastic morning. :)

2 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of Mitch!! :) Also, hope your day off was fantastical! That's an awesome pic, btw, and as a side note, I'm loving your choice of plates :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful, and I can't wait for another one tomorrow! The picture is a very common occurrence unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete